Thursday, March 14, 2013

Volleyball






      
 I hope the pictures tell the story.  Class wise volleyball and basketball began this week.  Each class sends a team of volunteers and there is a mini-tournament.  This week it is boys volleyball and girl's basketball.  Something changed for me on this day - I believe it was Tuesday - still lonely but my heart is with the students.  9B is my class - perhaps the movie will load and you will be able to hear the girls shouting "9B".  The refs are in their gho's.  The knee socks re part of the school uniform for the boys, and men.  there will also be house volleyball, there are 4 houses, a volleyball team chosen from these activities that will be sent to a regional competition and a volleyball club.  On Wednesdays we have clubs for an hour after classes.  I have the Media and Democracy Club.  Today we had an assembly to campaign for our clubs so that students know what is offered and can sign up. 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. volleyball is a sport played by two teams on a playing court divided by a net.The post is written in very a good manner and it entails many useful information for me. I appreciated what you have done here.

    ReplyDelete